There are a number of ways in which you can now link your Facebook or Google account to your Bidvine account. If you are a new user, refer to the "New Customer" section of this article. Otherwise, refer to the "Existing Customer" section of this article.
There are two ways to create a new Bidvine account using your social account:
- Click on "Sign Up" located on the top right corner of Bidvine's main page and select "Request Quotes".
- Alternatively, you may initiate a request, which will then take you to our service-specific survey. After filling out the survey, you will be prompted to enter your email address or continue with a Facebook or Google account.
By selecting one of the social options, you will then be redirected to an access authorization page. Allow Bidvine access and you have now created an account using your Facebook or Google details!
You will be taken to your new Bidvine Costumer profile. You will see the following message on the top of your page.
If you wish, you may create a password for your new profile. Click on "Settings" on the sidebar navigation menu, and select "Profile". Scrolling down, you will see a "Create a Password" button, as shown in the picture below.
You are now able to merge your existing account with your Facebook or Google account. Here are the steps to do that:
- Click on "Log In" on the top right corner of Bidvine's main page.
- On the next page, you will be presented with a few log in options. Click on "Log In with Facebook" or "Log In with Google".
- You will then carry out the Facebook or Google authorization procedure.
- You will then be prompted to enter your current Bidvine log in details. On clicking "Log in", your existing Bidvine account and social account will be associated. You should see an indication on the top of your screen, as pictured below.
The next time you wish to log in to Bidvine, you may use your social login to do so, speeding up the process.