To edit your company profile, hover over your name and select "Company Profile" from the drop-down. This will bring you to the public view of your service profile.
Click the Switch To Edit Mode button located just under your name, on the left side of the page, to go into the full profile editor.
On the edit page you will be able to edit all fields including:
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Business Description
- Website URL
- Social Media links
- Number of employees
- Founding date
- How you deliver your service
- User contact information
- Your services
- Company Logo
Currently, if you edit any of the above fields you must save your changes before editing any of the following fields because each of the following requires opening a new page. Save your data.
Other editable fields include:
- Portfolio: select files from your computer one at a time to upload
- Insurance: add insurance coverage by indicating insurer and amount of insurance
- Memberships and Organizations: add multiple credentials by adding issuing organization, membership number and the relevant dates
- Licences and Certifications: add multiple credentials by adding credential name, issuing organization and the relevant dates
- Qualifications and Courses: add multiple credentials by adding credential name, issuing organization and the relevant dates
Represent your past work and add the voice of your peers and customers by bringing references to Bidvine. You will be able to send a custom link to past clients and industry peers to add their voice to your profile. They will be able to rate you on several criteria, add a free text review and indicate if they recommend you to others. After all, just because you are new to Bidvine doesn't mean you should look new - show your past work and track record from day 1 on our platform.