To receive job requests for your service in your area you need 1) a confirmed email address, and 2) a complete profile.
Once you go through the service profile creation wizard as part of the provider registration process, then you will have a complete profile. Post-registration there are a number of optional fields that you can add to make a great profile.
The required fields include:
- what services you support
- sole trader or limited company
- business name
- business address
- business phone number
- description of the services you provide
- whether you travel to customers or they travel to you
- name and contact details for the user for your account
After registering, we give you the chance to add additional info to your profile including:
- images representing past work
- founding year
- staff count
- qualifications and trainings
- memberships and organisations
- and more
Add as much detail as possible to make a great profile. A great first impression is key to increasing your chances of winning new business.